|Availability:||In stock (2)|
The Atom Pro is the second generation of portable power stations from Powapacs. The integrated Lithium-Ion
battery makes the Atom Pro a compact power station weighing just 2kg, allowing almost all electrical devices up
to 150 watts to be run from it. With a battery capacity of 312 Wh and a range of 6 outputs, the Atom Pro is
suitable for charging smartphones, tablets, laptops, drones, lighting and other equipment. It is the “must have”
mobile power solution for your holiday at the campsite, the fishing lake or during a survival holiday.
The Atom Pro has a real-time display showing the battery level, input and output modes. It is equipped with
USB, USB-C PD, DC and AC outputs.
• Atom Pro can be charged three different ways: mains supply, solar panel or via a 12-24V car adaptor.
• High efficiency silent, pure sine wave inverter, 150W constant 200W peak power rating.
• Overload/voltage/temperature protection
• Short circuit/low voltage protection
• Digital User Information Display and Integrated LED torch
• 78,000mAh 312Wh. 26Ah @12v
• Battery - High discharging rated 18650 lithium battery
• Capacity - 78,000mAh 312Wh
• Dimensions – 240mm x 165mm x 65mm
• Weight – 2.1kg
• Carry case included
The upgrades compared to the atom 78 are the following
- Updated cooling performance to increase airflow over the battery and inverter
- Reconfigured USB output with 2x QC (Quick Charge)3, 1x type C and 1X USB A output.
- LCD display with automatic dimmable screen to reduce glare at night.
- Updated torch function to prevent the light from being accidentally activated.
- Input detection on 12V socket enables continuous power supply for cool boxes and other devices with power detection.
- Reinforced carrying case handle and a new internal flap inside the case, added to minimise damage to Atom Pro during transport.
- Improved Multi USB cable with separate device connection via Micro USB, Type C and IOS lighting.