|Availability:||In stock (5)|
The perfect prodding stick to probe and examine the bottom. The prodding stick comes with three screw-on points; the first is designed to take soil samples so that you know exactly which bottom you are fishing on. The second point is equipped with a sharp end, so that you can also use the prodding stick as a marker pole. And the third point is a flat point for normal use and to probe the bottom well.
The set is supplied with four 1.5-metre lengths, which in total have a length of no less than 6 metres. Plus the fifth short section is equipped with a large floating handle with armband, but should you drop the stick in the water it will simply float. The sections also feature various depth markings (in ft and cm), ideal for quickly reading the depth of your intended swim.
The set comes in a sturdy case.
- The perfect prodding stick for probing and exploring the bottom
- Delivered with 4 parts of 1.5 metres, which have a total length of no less than 6 metres
- Contains 3 screw-on points; one for taking a soil sample, one to use the prodding stick as a marker pole and a flat point for normal use to probe the bottom.
- Features various depth markings (in ft and cm)
- Fitted with a large floating handle with an armband.
- Supplied in a sturdy pouch
*** Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) ***